Social media optimization (SMO) refers to the creation of online content that is likely to be shared through social networks. Social media optimization is more art than science, as it can be difficult to come up with a consistent formula for creating shareable content. That said, social media optimization is gaining importance as social sharing is increasingly being integrated into search results.
Regular Activities :
Meta Tag, On-Page / Off-Page Optimization (Regular Process)
- Title and Meta Tag Optimization, Re-optimization
- On-page HTML code optimization
- Internal link structure optimization
- Keyword Density Optimization (Keyword tweaking)
- Content Optimization
- Internal link-structure Optimization
- W3C Validation
- Site Map (HTML, Google, Yahoo)
- Extra HTML Page creation
- Resource Directory
- Image Optimization & many more...