Digital Marketing Services
Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, we’ll focus on the most common types below.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) : Search Engine Optimization or SEO is essentially tweaking your website so that it comes up naturally or organically for search results in Google, Yahoo Bing or any other search engine.
2. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) : Search Engine Marketing or SEM is the comprehensive strategy to drive traffic to your business, primarily through paid efforts. Hence it is also called Paid Search Marketing.
3. Content Creation : Research shows that content creation is a definitive method of marketing. Point to the fact that content is the most important metric while filtering search results.
4. Social Media Marketing (SMM) : Social Media Marketing or SMM is an offshoot of your SEM efforts. It involves driving traffic to your sites or business through social sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin, etc.
5. Digital Display Advertising : This again is a subset of your SEM efforts. You may use a variety of display advertising formats to target potential audience - be it text, image, banner, rich-media, interactive or video ads.
6. Retargeting and Remarketing : Essentially, Retargeting or Remarketing is a strategy to target customers who have already visited your website. It is based on cookie technology.
7. Mobile Marketing : We strongly recommend you try out Mobile Marketing. Remember, the website, apps and content should be customized for mobile devices
8. Interactive Marketing : Make sure your advertising strategy engages the potential customer in a conversation. We use tools like widgets and opt-in features to make your website interactive, solicit feedback and track user behaviour.
9. Viral Marketing : Viral Marketing is a strategy where a unique content spreads exponentially online, because the content is appreciated, shared and liked immensely.
10. Email Marketing : When you send a commercial message through email to a list of potential customers, the strategy is called Email Marketing.
People aren’t just watching cat videos and posting selfies on social media these days. Many rely on social networks to discover, research, and educate themselves about a brand before engaging with that organization. For marketers, it’s not enough to just post on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. You must also weave social elements into every aspect of your marketing and create more peer-to-peer sharing opportunities. The more your audience wants to engage with your content, the more likely it is that they will want to share it. This ultimately leads to them becoming a customer. And as an added bonus, they will hopefully influence their friends to become customers, too.
This practice promotes your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business. The channels you can use in social media marketing include:
- Google Advertisement
- Facebook Advertisement
- Instagram Advertisement
- Youtube Advertisement
- Whatsapp Advertisement
Internet marketing is the process of promoting a business or brand and its products or services over the internet using tools that help drive traffic, leads, and sales. Internet marketing a pretty broad term that encompasses a range of marketing tactics and strategies – including content, email, search, paid media, and more.
While the obvious purpose of internet marketing is to sell goods, services or advertising over the internet, a company may be marketing online to communicate a message about itself or to conduct research. Online marketing can be a very effective way to identify a target market or discover a marketing segment's wants and needs.
If you want your company to be in the top 10 rankings in the most used search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo, Hotbot , Altavista, Netscape etc., then you have come to the right place. We will get you noticed. We focus the most on google as about 50% of the users make use of its services. Good rankings on other sites are ensured, if you get a good position in google; and all these happen in a cost effective way, when you are with us.